Alcohol Licensing Services.

You will need Silver Training alcohol licensing services if you are using your Premises for any of the Licensable Activities, which requires  you to have a Premises Licence. If one of these activities is the Retail Sale of Alcohol, you will need to have a Designated Premises Supervisor with a Personal Licence. At Silver Training, we provide the BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders which is the mandatory qualification required to obtain your Personal Licence. We can then go on to make your Personal Licence Application, including applying for the necessary CRB check. We also have many years of experience in applying for Premises Licences and variations to Premises Licences as well as Temporary Event Notices. We have an excellent success rate and always have had much positive feedback from our wide ranging clientele. We are proud to have Debenhams plc and House of Fraser using our Alcohol Licensing Services.

Call us for more information:




[rev_slider alcohol]