The Qualsafe Level 2 Award in the Principles of Manual Handling qualification is suitable for all employees to raise their awareness of the risks of unsafe manual handling practices and for people who might have to carry out manual handling as part of their job, e.g. handling deliveries, parcels and boxes. It is suitable:
• To raise awareness about the importance of safe manual handling
• As an introduction to those starting work which may involve carrying out manual handling activities
• For those returning to work where manual handling activities may be required
• As safety refresher training
Note: This qualification is a theory based qualification. Learners who need practical training should complete QA Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (QCF).
During this 1 day course, Learners will:
• Understand the reasons for safe manual handling
• Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
• Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
Assessment is by informal trainer observation during the learning process and a multiple choice question paper and on successful completion of the program, candidates will receive a Qualsafe certificate, together with a list of units within the qualification.
Course: Qualsafe Level 2 Award in the Principles of Manual Handling
Duration: 1 Day
Call us for more information: